Big Tech Company is a satirical website I created in Feb 2023 based on experiences and observations from over a decade working in and following the tech industry. My goal with this project is to point out the excesses, tropes, and negative externalities that many venture-backed startups and large tech companies are guilty of. I'm not a pessimist, though. Any company has the ability to start treating their users and employees with respect.
In my profession, I am a product/growth marketer, certified privacy professional, and AI ethics trainee. I also have 8 years designing immersive experiences for consumption online and at large-scale events.
If you work for a company that wants to hire an ethical marketer for full stack product/growth marketing or to develop your privacy program or AI product policies, please reach out. My email is [email protected].
My previous art includes:
- A big tech singularity experience, where users see fake ads in VR after uploading their consciousness to the cloud (2016)
- A self-help book for overcoming one's addiction to self-help books (2016)
- A dark humored women's sex & beauty magazine parodying Cosmopolitan (2016)
- A satirical big tech political lobby experience (2017)
- A sales magazine and multi-level marketing 'alternate reality game' centered on stealing toilet paper (2017)
- A mermaid shibari show in which merpeople get tied up in plastic six-pack rings (2018)
- An AI-inspired chatbot that becomes good or evil based on user interaction until it goes completely off the rails (2018)
- A subterranean museum about the history of water (2021)
- A radiation measurement lab that tests saliva (2022)
- A 'Game of Life' experience in the afterlife (2022)
- A D.A.R.E.-inspired satirical workshop with even more hysticalical copaganda called N.A.R.C. (2022)
- A three-act musical about a boy band desperate for a #1 hit, satirizing the 'Live Aid' charity concert (2022)
Building Ethical AI Models: A Deep Dive into Anthropic and OpenAI Case Studies
Copyright in AI: Navigating the Uncharted Waters of AI Ethics
My Interview on Tea Time with Tech Marketing Leaders